Sage Dental works with the best denture laboratories, so we are able to provide affordable and high-quality multi-tooth and single tooth implant dentures New Jersey. We are your best source for ImmediaTEETH Teeth-In-One-Day products, too. Allow our resident dentist, Dr. Israeli to take care of you in our warm, friendly, and comfortable dental clinic. Schedule a consultation on our website now.
Implant Dentures New Jersey
Before you set your heart on getting implant dentures New Jersey you should first consult with a dentist to check if you are a candidate for the procedure. It’s important that you ask for a professional assessment from a dentist or clinic. Here are a few factors you and your dentist need to consider:
• Tooth loss - If you only lost one tooth, perhaps a dental bridge is more suitable for you.
• Facial structure - Implants that will be placed on your gums will end up melding to your jaw bone, so it is important that your facial structure is able to support this.
• Bones - Your bone volume and density also needs to be checked.
• Lifestyle - If you are a regular smoker, chances are, dental implants may not be suitable for you.
• Overall health - If you have diabetes or even gum diseases, your dentist might advice you against getting dental implants.
A lot of people are now looking to implant dentures New Jersey instead of plain dentures, and it’s easy to see why. Dentures can be very uncomfortable, and can even slip and slide when you are eating and talking. Worse, the adhesive can even trap food debris that can be the cause of infections and diseases when not cleaned properly.
Contact Sage Dental if you want to get a free consultation. We offer our patients different options and solutions for their dental health. For inquiries on our services, complete our contact form here on our website.